**FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL CAUSE YOUR TAN TO BE BLOTCHY, GREEN OR TOO LIGHT AND THE SOLUTION WILL NOT DRY PROPERLY ON YOUR SKIN. THESE ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT**Exfoliation
- Please exfoliate the entire body paying close attention to the middle upper back, middle upper chest and the area between the pecs/breasts.
- Exfoliating gloves are the best and easiest option and require no additional product (available at any drugstore, Target, Walmart, Ulta, etc.).
- If you can’t find the gloves, use plain sugar. Do not mix the sugar with oil or other ingredients. You will scrub with dry sugar on damp skin and rise thoroughly after.
- DO NOT use pre-mixed/store bought scrubs unless they have been approved by us.
- Shaving is recommended for body hair removal.
- Shave your entire body including your arms, stomach, back, etc. at least 4-6 hours before your appointment. If your skin is sensitive, using hair conditioner as shave gel can help prevent razor burn.
- DO NOT wax your entire body. Shaving is recommended for removing body hair.
- Make a paste by mixing baking soda and dish soap (example: Dawn, Palmolive, etc).
- If you have very sensitive skin, use dish soap only (no baking soda).
- Use the paste to scrub/wash your entire body as the last thing you do in the shower.
- DO NOT use deodorant or apply any moisturizers, lotions or other creams after you shower.
- Wear freshly washed, loose, dark clothing to your appointment.
- DO NOT sleep nude.
- All tanning, makeup and hair appointments are held at the assigned host hotel for your show.
- You must bring your own sheets and towels. The hotel may charge you a fee for any damage or staining of their linens.